Please follow these instructions to order the COMBINED TEST KIT. The Mercury Tri-Test and Blood Metals Panel are packaged in one combined kit. The practitioner/patient may choose to do one test or both tests.
To order test kits in CANADA, please log in to www.quicksilvercanada.com
- Select either the International or the U.S. Domestic Test Kits. Domestic Kits are shipped free of charge. There is a charge for UPS shipping for International, Alaska, and Hawaii Test Kits.
Please note: The cost of customs or return shipment of samples is not included in shipping charges.
- The maximum order is thirty (30) units per transaction.
Patients and Retail Customers in DAT states*:
- You may order our Retail Test Kits directly from our QuicksilverLife.com retail site
- After you receive your results, if test interpretation help is needed, please contact email@example.com to set up a 30-minute test interpretation consultation. Please note, this is for test interpretation only. Dale White, LAc, is often available to provide protocol development, product support, and follow-up care via phone, email, and SKYPE through his private practice.
Patients and Retail Customers in non-DAT states*:
- You must work with a practitioner. Please contact our office for assistance finding a practitioner near you.
*Direct Access Testing (DAT) states: Alaska, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, and Wisconsin. All other states are non-DAT states.